The Sapphire™ self service unit seamlessly combines barcoding- or RFID technology for the identification of patron cards with EM technology for optimal security of items by (de) activating the EM tags after successful registration of items via RFID book tags*. This simple, one-move handling improves efficiency, accuracy and security in a user friendly environment.
By using LIS (LED Information Service) this unit gives detailed status information to the user about the status of the working process.
The workpad distinguishes 3 color modes:
BLUE: in operation
GREEN: access granted, proceed
RED: cannot proceed
* RFID registration only available for HF and Hybrid models
Height: 663 mm
Width: 638 mm
Depth: 568 mm
Material: Stainless steel, Corian™
Functions: Self service: Check-in / check-out
Weight Hybrid: 30 kg
Weight HF(RFID): 31 kg
Weight EM: 37 kg
- High quality 16: 9 Full HD 22″ LCD screen, with a wide view angle VA panel.
- Dust and water proof. (IP65), Chip-set: Intel® QM77, CPU: Intel® 2nd and 3rd generation
- Intel Core™ i3, i5, i7, mobile processor TPD > 35W
- Thermal line printing with a 200 dpi print head, print speed of 250mm/second,assuring crisp, clear receipts and eye-catching logos.
- Item Identification & protection: RFID reader 13,56 Mhz, ISO 15693 or barcode imager
- Patron identification: RFID reader 13,56 Mhz, ISO 15693 or barcode imager
- Item protection: EM technology. (EM (de) activator)
90600100 – Sapphire EM Self Service 2D Barcode Imager
90600101 – Sapphire HF Self Service RFID Reader
90600102 – Sapphire hf Self Service 2D Barcode Imager
90600103 – Sapphire Hybrid EM/HF Self Service 2D Barcode Imager and RFID Reader