– Staff can troubleshoot and get systems statistics while the system integrator can upgrade software, maintain and service the product.
– 3D unique vandalism proof returning station
– Intuitive returning process for easy use
– Flexible, modular concept in timeless design
– SIP 2 compatible
– Allows 24/7 returning of materials
The lighted icon indicators will intuitively guide the user through the return process.
Step 1: Scan the book after which the return shute will open
Step 2: Throw in the book after which the shute will automatically close
Step 3: The book will be accepted for return and automatically registered in the LMS.
Step 4: The Bookdrop will return to the default position to accept a new item.
Front disc: Ø 965 mm
Inside housing: 600 x 602 x 530 mm (length x height x depth)
Cut out: 620 x 622 x 550 mm (length x height x depth)
Material: Stainless steel
Weight: 92 kg
Function: return point
Return materials: Books / Magazines / Media
Power: 220 – 240 V
Power cable: length 1,8 m
RFID reader: max 1 Watt, freq. 13,56Mhz, supports ISO 15693, ISO 18000
Communication cable: Standard UTP
Environmentalal: Temperature: 10ºC <> 45ºC
- PC OS: Windows 7 Embedded
- PC: FEC BP-325, RAM 4GB, HDD 2,5″ 320GB SATA, USB, VGA connections
- Software: pre-installed & pre-configured, supports LMS/ILS protocols on SIP2.
- EAS and AFI: supported
- Datamodels: Danish (ISO 28560/3), Dutch, 3M numeric, 3M alphanumeric, Tagvision
- Certifications: CE / EMC